In a Soul Arena, Mana points are collected by defeating Mana Eaters and the boss of a particular stage. The Arena will contain monsters of a particular element, so go in prepared!
As Mana is collected, individual prize tiers are unlocked, and the rewards will immediately be distributed to the inbox. The rewards typically include hero stones, LP, herbs, SR gear, and special units and Mystic Artes of the character featured for the Soul Arena.
Prizes are also given out in rank tiers, determined by a player's Mana points compared to other players. These typically include LP, special SR gear, extra copies of the Soul Arena unit, and upgrade materials for Mystic Artes.
- Mystic Artes WILL NOT activate inside a Soul Arena
- Rank prizes are given out after the wind-up period, which is after the maintenance following the end of the Soul Arena.
Higher stages will net more mana at the end of a level as difficulty increases, as well as allow for more chances for Mana Eaters to appear. Note the mana gain from the boss is randomized, so the mana received may be slightly less or greater than the listed value.
|Boss||Boss HP||Boss Mana|
|HELL or HEAVEN||20||7||Dragon||576,829||3,456|
- Mana averages for HoH are typically ~6,000 - ~9,500 mana, depending on the appearance rate of princes and rare trio groups. Mana gain is typically on the lower side, even as low as ~3,000, but ranges are possible in the ~20,000+ area.
An extreme mode has been added as of 9/23/16:
|Boss||Boss HP||Boss Mana|
|Mana Eater NEST||20||3||Dragon *||708,239||3,227|
- Note the Nest boss may be replaced by Mana Kings at random (possibly with Rare Eaters)
- Mana for Nest will be between ~13,000 and 29,000.
- Mana for Den will either be 46,122, 46,478, or 46,654.
The higher the difficulty attempted, the more often Mana Eaters will appear. Each type of Mana Eater will give a specific amount of Mana Points, with higher difficulties allowing for higher Mana gain. Each Mana Eater also has a specific amount of hits necessary to kill the enemy, or it may be killed by breaching its defense at a certain level.
- Normal Mana Eaters
- 800 Points
- Easy - Hard Modes
- 7 Hits, or 5,000+ ATK to break the defense
- Rare Mana Eaters
- 2,000 points
- Mania - Den Modes
- 12 Hits, or 15,000+ ATK to break the defense
- Prince Mana Eaters
- 5,000 points each
- Easy - Hell or Heaven Modes
- 10 Hits, 10,000+ ATK to break the defense
- King Mana Eaters
- 7,000 points
- Nest - Den Modes
- 26 Hits, or 50,000+ ATK to break the defense
The following arenas have occurred in Global. The table may be sorted by character, element, type, and dates. Reruns are indicated by a superscript number next to the arena. (Sorey's first rerun is indicated by a 1 rather than a 2 because he was pre-global release).
To view information on the arena units in relation to one another, see the Soul Arena Unit page, or the Mystic Arte Exhibition for videos of their Mystic Artes. See the Tier 1 Cut-offs Listing for reference of mana levels of cut-offs in relation to one another.
For possible future releases of Soul Arenas, see all current Soul Arena Units available in Japan.
|Arena (Character)||Element||Type||Start Date||End Date|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- [×] Soul Arena Ranking (39 P)
Pages in category "Soul Arena"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.