Great Savior! Have you come to help prepare tea? Oh, I see! If you're unsure of yourself, please remember these suggestions to help you move forward! Eventually you may outgrow them, but I hope they will help you in many encounters to come!
Ah, the tea is finished. I should hurry and deliver this to Lady Sara before it gets cold! I'll leave the list here for your viewing. Good luck, Great Savior!
- Use LP to Level Up Evenly!
- It's much more cost-effective to spread your LP out to level up your party members evenly than focusing it on one single hero.
- Iron Stance (Shield)
- Enemy with an Iron Stance reduces any damage taken to 1/5th. Attack with Marker of the same color to break it!
- Get gears and upgrade materials!
- Complete 'The Road Through the Plains' to unlock 'Weapon*Material Stage' by types. Challenge the stages to strengthen your party!
- Heart Marker Hints
- When linking four or more heart markers to heal, the next hero who appears will have an aura with 100% trigger rate!
- Learning Abilities
- Delivering a coup de grace to the enemy. Hero learns abilities by repeatedly acting as Finishers.
- Equipment Suggestions
- At the Launch screen, tap 'Gear up' button in the upper right. When you get your hands on new gear, hit that button!
- Leveling Up Artes
- Using an arte after a certain count has been hit will increase its level. Raising the arte's level will increase its trigger rate.
- Recommended Skills
- A party with proper balancing of HP recover, marker-changing, and attack-increasing skills is crucial.